Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Summer break

Finally done with school, at least for the summer, so now I have all the time in the world...except for regular mommy duties and trying to take advantage of free air travel. Still it is part of my goals for the summer to blog more, especially about the stuff I make/fix/remake, in part to motivate me to do it. I also want to take more pictures and involve the kids. Oh and I want to figure out a way to fund trips to places like Europe and Asia and Latin America and even the US, with the kids. Any ideas?

1 comment:

Bruce said...

Hmmm, I still think Etsy is a potential money maker for you. If you have time to make,photograph and post it then you could transfer that time to Etsy?
I wish I could do all those things too.
I didn't know you could go to Europe! Sooo jealous.
Not motivated to make anything but I want to send you pics of cool stuff from Etsy.
You can do it! (w/ rob schnieder fake mexican accent)