Monday, December 27, 2010

Now what?

I am not sure I will keep this blog, as you (and by you I mean the only person that visits this blog, ever. You know who you are.) may have noticed I don't update it very often-as in every 6 months. Yet Christmas '10 brought me a lot of gifts or rather really significant gifts: I finished school. For.E.Ver. And as a combination Christmas-graduation-I can never hope for another ever again present my wonderful in-laws and husband bought me a Bernina 350 sewing machine. It is amazing. I think the only thing it doesn't do is enrich uranium and give birth to babies or puppies, or at least I haven't gotten to that part in the manual. I will keep you updated.

So what now? I have run out of excuses, mostly, for not making things or getting a job. I just finished the book "The Art of Non-Conformity-set your own rules, live the life you want and change the world" by Chris Guillebeau. I know long title, but an interesting read. So now that I don't have school and I can't seem to find a job that I would enjoy that I am qualified for I figure I should be a non-conformist, at least until something else happens.

Here we go...

1 comment:

Catherine Marie said...

Hey I read this blog too!! I love seeing your art or the super cool things you sew (yes I'm jealous because I have no idea how to sew and your better at art then me - rude)

:)

Congrats on finishing school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!